Dr Chris says, "I love I3C for prevention of estrogen dominate cancers as well as unwanted feminization in men from estrogen dominance".
Found naturally in cruciferous vegetables (like broccoli), this blend helps support healthy cell function, especially for breast, cervical and prostate cells.
Meta I-3-C is a unique, highly stabilized formula designed to promote healthy estrogen metabolism and activity with indole-3-carbinol (I3C), which provides a full spectrum of beneficial metabolites— including diindolylmethane (DIM).*
- Helps support the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues*
- Helps to promote the formation of “good,” protective 2-OH via its influence on hydroxylation pathways*
- Supports the detoxification of estrogens, and may also support healthy metabolism of other steroid hormones and xenoestrogens*
- Includes rosemary extract to reduce oxidation and help ensure potency
- Shelf-life evaluations guarantee stability
|Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid]||50 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
Directions: Take one capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
Caution: Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.