Dr. Chris recommends this for: Multivitamin for Kids
PhytoMulti Kids is uniquely designed to complement a healthy diet with a rainbow spectrum of phytonutrients to activate health potential like no other chewable foundation nutrition formula.
- Optimized with 16 essential vitamins and minerals, including the vitamin C equivalent of 1 orange, to help safeguard the nutritional needs of growing, active children*
- Intelligent combination of fruit and vegetable powders and extracts—including tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, spinach, kale, onions, and blueberries
- Designed to provide multidimensional support to promote overall health and well-being*
- Kid-tested and approved, natural tropical citrus fruit flavor—and sweetened with xylitol
- Ideal for children and adults who would rather not swallow tablets or capsules
1 Chewable Tablet
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||less than 1%*|
|Vitamin A (50% as beta-carotene and mixed carotenoids, and 50% as retinyl acetate)||2500 IU||50%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||300 IU||75%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||15 IU||50%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||7.5 mg||38%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||2 mg||100%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||4 mg||22%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75 mcg||50%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||6 mg||40%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||0.6 mg||30%|
|A Vegetable and Fruit Blend of:||200 mg||**|
|Broccoli sprout seed concentrate, onion bulb extract, tomato fruit powder, broccoli stem and floret powder, carrot root powder, spinach leaf powder, tall kale leaf powder, blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum) fruit extract, and Brussels sprouts (Brassica oleracea var. gemmifera DC) powder|
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, natural flavors, stearic acid (vegetable), rice maltodextrin, calcium citrate, citric acid, and silica.
Directions: For children age 4 and over, take as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Not recommended for children under 3.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Caution: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic . Children under age nine should not exceed 3,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
** Daily Value not established.